ONITSUKATIGER매장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자김씨 조회 6회 작성일 2022-05-28 00:57:12 댓글 0

본문

ONITSUKA TIGER SHOE SHOPPING (Shibuya, Tokyo) #tokyoshopping #onitsukatiger

Today, I got a chance to vlog inside Japan’s flagship shoe store, ONITSUKA TIGER, in Shibuya Tokyo and sobrang bait nga mga staff . Pinayagan akong magvideo and magwala sa loob ng store Pinasilip din nila yung mga latest collection of 2020 na hindi pa nakikita ng ibang customers, ako lang(feeling important). And on top of the free tour and may pa background kemerot pa si Tien, they were generous enough to give me free Onitsuka Tiger Point Card

So if you’re a shoe enthusiast, please watch this video. Kung di naman, baka feel mo magwindow shopping with me. Just please don’t forget to hit the thumbs up button and the bell icon para updated ka with my latest videos. Subscribe, comment and share na rin. Enjoy watching

#tokyoshopping #onitsukatiger
Clint Henarios : Nice vlog! Just try to use your natural voice more rather than the voice changer
Concerned Citizen of the World : I have 2 regular Mexico 66, 1 Mexico 66 SD, 1 Serrano (pigskin) and 1 Ultimate 81... Love Onitsuka Tiger!
KITTY BEBS KEY ALAJAR : Mother and daughter bonding
Gene Wick : The white Mexico with some silver accent is dope. Hope to find it here in Saudi malls. Btw, very nice vlog. I like your tone, articulate and clear.
Armak Limitares : nindot kaayo. kalingaw. keep sharing yje beauty of Tokyo!

Onitsuka Tiger New York

#onitsukatiger #onitsukatigernewyork

Onitsuka Tiger Spring & Summer 2022 Special Film “MILAN - TOKYO"

“MILAN - TOKYO“

#OnitsukaTigerSS22 collection by Andrea Pompilio.
This collection is presented by a show where you can virtually experience a journey from Milan to Tokyo.

The main concept of this season is the power of the tiger, a reinterpretation of a part of our brand name.

#OnitsukaTiger
#MFW
#MilanFashionWeek

*Hats and props used by special permission at SHIBUYA SKY.
ILLA일라 : the collection this time is so dope!
Timothy York : Subdued lighting of fashion garments is art for art's sake. Long live creativity!
Miklo Ridden : Love this Collection, but why Milan? Why not Seattle or LA it’s clear our 90s effects are seen here hehe
山P猫★オンリー担歴16年 : 凄いかっこよかった( ˙꒳​˙ )!!!
えっちゃん : かっこよすぎて素敵〜

#ONITSUKATIGER매장

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 6,903건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.skp.or.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz