럭스호텔

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자대치동똥개 조회 1회 작성일 2022-01-27 20:20:36 댓글 0

본문

Hotel Review: Lux South Ari Atoll, Maldives

Welcome to Lux South Ari Atoll in the Maldives! A Short 30 minute flight takes you to this stunning island at the edge of the Atoll.

From the expansive seaplane lounge to the incredible variety in facilities, this insta-worthy hotel is great option for those looking for a modern and hip experience in the Maldives.

Get excited- because we experienced two different room types at Lux, which will hopefully help you in your decision-making when you're booking your own rooms. We loved the fun, quirky elements that Lux offered to its guests, from funky bathrooms to interesting art placed around the property.

Our favorite amenity on the property was the daily game that staff played with guests. They would hide a secret bottle with a gift inside somewhere on property and guests spent hours searching to the hidden bottle. Guess what?? We won one on our last day! We loved the adventure and experience of seeking out different hiding places around the property.

The restaurants were another wonderful experience on property. The food was all so fresh, unique and delicious. Keep in mind, when booking, ensure you book the F\u0026B package that works for your budget and style. Learn more in our video.

Here's what you'll learn:
00:00 - Intro
00:23 - Location
00:53 - Lobby \u0026 Check In
01:28 - Rooms
02:24 - Facilities
03:44 - Dining
05:19 - Service
06:35 - Style

Overall, we really enjoyed Lux South Ari Atoll in the Maldives. The instagram-worthy decor, amazing food experiences and facilities make this the perfect place for a Maldives vacation that won't completely break the bank.

Check out the full review on the blog: https://www.voyagerguru.com/hotel-review-lux-south-ari-atoll-maldives/

So check it out and let us know what you think in the comments below! Have you been to the Maldives? What was your favorite hotel?

New to this channel? Here's why you should subscribe!

We provide weekly videos from our favorite hotels, travel tips and things to do in the best destinations around the world. We'd love for you to join us- share you thoughts, comments, questions with us through youtube, instagram and our blog.

Subscribe today: https://www.youtube.com/voyagerguru?sub_confirmation=1

For more content, check us out on instagram @voyagerguru
https://instagram.com/voyagerguru/

Come travel with us,
Maren Engh \u0026 Max Jallifier

#luxuryhotelreview #luxurytravel #beautifulhotels
Chu Udoh : I love your reviews. Pls keep doing more of Maldives. I’m going back for a 3rd time and you helped out with choosing where to stay.
Ben Roth : We booked for mid August, can’t wait!!! Thanks for the amazing review. I’ve read lots of reviews on trip advisor and it looks like recently people have had all good things to say about the service, so I’m thinking maybe they made some improvements in the past couple of years?
Manav Chopra : One of the best reviews i have ever seen. Was really hoping you had reviewed more hotels. Continue the amazing work!
dolledupbyj : Great review guys! I'm currently staying at Lux North Male and we're looking into visiting the south location. Thanks for the helpful tips! I'm surprised there's no butler in the South location for such a large resort, as we have one here at Lux North Male.
Kenzogirl : Hello - have you both been to any other Maldives all-inclusive resorts and which are your favorites and why? Love the detailed breakdown of the reviews in this video! Very clear and easy to understand.

호텔 라운지 럭셔리 매장, 카페에서 듣기 좋은 음악 Teresa_10 Years..

기획사: INYULMEDIA / 유통사: (주)다날엔터테인먼트
2020 - 07-22 / 12:00 open

[Teresa) Playlist] 음원을 소장을 원하시면 음원 사이트(멜론,지니,소리바다,벅스,iTunes,KT올레, Spotify, Apple, Amazon 등)에서 구입 가능합니다]
https://www.melon.com/album/detail.htm?albumId=10359586

10년..
나의 별
기억해 줘
슬프지 않아
Here I Am
돌담길
East Sea
GreenLight
비원
겨울비
사랑이 그리워
배웅
그림 같은 하루
네가 좋아
비를 맞다

앨범 소개자료
잔잔하게 흐르는 멜로디가 우리의 지난 추억을 떠오르게 하는 이번 정규앨범
[10 Years..]에는 타이틀곡 [10년..]과 총 15곡 힐링 음악들이 수록되어 있다.

아침에 눈을 뜨는 순간부터 바쁜 하루를 보내고 잠자리에 드는 순간까지
언제 어디서나 함께 할 수 있는 휴식이 되길 바란다.

Credit

Cover Designed by Teresa
Composed Arranged By Lewisia

Spotify, Apple, Amazon
부40주100 : 감사합니다.
너무 행복하고 좋아서 입가에 미소가 지어지네요^^
Goldmary 1004 : 잔잔하고 평화로워서 좋네요. 잘 듣고갑니다. 감사합니다^^
무교동그녀 : 08:20 곡 너무 좋아요!!!!! 취향저격
JOOHO LEE : 평화롭습니다. 오늘 비오시는데 너무 좋네요. ^^~♡♡♡
할 수 있다ᆞ : 넘 좋아요

가족여행인데 시짜를 곁들인 • 시월드 대공개 • 조카 기절시키는 숙모 • 양떼목장 • 워터파크 • 호텔라운지 • 스위트룸 | 초등맘 오딜 odile

#30대 #주부 #시월드
이 영상은 협찬 광고를 포함하지 않습니다

오-하

작년에 시월드랑 같이 갔던 여행영상을
이제서야 편집해 보았어요

예전에 누가 댓글로 제가 이러고 사는거(?)
시댁에서도 아냐고 했었는데 ㅎㅎㅎ
저희 시댁은 전부 오랜지들
(시외삼촌댁 까지 다들 편안히 잘 보고 계시다는)
저에게 시월드란 늘 든든한 저의 팬들이랍니다
우리 조카가 이 영상을 제일 좋아할거 같네요

이번 영상은 설 보너스고요
일요일에 또 찾아올게요~

긴 연휴 무탈하고 건강하게 보내세요

항상 재밌게 봐주셔서 고맙습니다

좋아요 구독하기✔️ 알림설정 눌러주세요~

business mail
team.odiledaily@gmail.com

instagram
https://www.instagram.com/grace.odile

I'm preparing English subtitles, so please wait

Thank you for always watching my video!
truxx : 아닛 목요일에 영상이라니요 힘든한주를 보내던 오능 만나서 더 반가운 오딜님~~!! 영상감사해요
홍양티비HongyangTV : 댕댕미 넘치는 루카스와 조카님 ㅎ 목줄 풀어 놓은 멍멍이 같은 느낌 너무 공감되고 ㅋㅋㅋ지켜보는 랜선 이모
광대 승천 했네요 ㅋㅋ 늘 영상 잘 보고 있습니다 /하트/
채유정 : 애들 체력 진짜 대단해요... 그렇게 뛰어다니고 물놀이까지 했는데 안 지치고 밤까지 깨어있다니... 어른이었음 저녁에 뻗을 일정인데 말이죠ㅋㅋㅋ
내귓속에너 : 루카스 핀 꽂은 갓도 어쩜 저리 귀여운가요 ㅋㅋㅋ저는 은둔형 집순이라 집에 있어도 집에 가고 싶은 편인데요밝고 활기차게 여행 다니시고 가족들과 즐거운 모습 보기 좋아요~오늘도 대리만족 쵝오!!!!
차가버섯 : 0:26 루카스 너무 애기기침 소리인데
바로 으른목소리로 내가 내었소 하는거 너무 귀엽네욬ㅋㅋㅋ

#럭스호텔

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 7,274건 43 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.skp.or.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz